Contribute to EAUDC
The EAUDC depends on your contributions to finance its work on behalf of the Democratic campaign.
"Federal law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year." Contributions will be used in connection with federal elections ard are subject to federal prohibitions and limitations. Union, corporate, and PAC contributions are permitted in any amount under state law and will be used in non-federal elections. Contributions to the Eden Area United Democratic Campaign are not tax deductible for federal/state income tax purposes. (State ID #981859, Federal ID #C00339226)
To Contribute Online via PayPal Secure Payments
Fill out the following form, and click the Donate button.
After you click the Donate button you will see a PayPal payment page.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, locate the heading Don't Have a PaPal Account? in the left-center of the page and click the Continue link. You will then see a billing information page for the EAUDC, with your name and address filled in. Type your credit card information and click the large Review Order and Continue button.
- If you do have a PayPal account, you can use the Log In To PayPal fields in the right-center area of the page to log in to your PayPal account and complete your donation.
To Contribute by Mail
- Print this page. Click the small printer icon to the right of the Contribute to EAUDC heading.
- Fill out all of the fields in the printed form.
- Make your check payable to EAUDC (Eden Area United Democratic Campaign).
- Mail the form and your check to:
EAUDC (Eden Area United Democratic Campaign)
P.O. Box 56503
Hayward, CA 94545-6503
Our sincere thanks for your contribution. Paid for by the Eden Area United Democratic Campaign, P.O Box 56503 Hayward CA 64545. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.